$1,375.00 - $1,400.00
First came our CLX 64. Then the 32s. And after racking up multiple wins in Grand Tours, Worlds, and everything in between, we knew that our best bet was to take the line to new heights, or well, new depths. We needed to design one wheel that was a true quiver killer. One wheel that had all the aerodynamic benefits of the 64 in a package that climbed like the 32, and that’s where the all-new CLX 50 comes in. When we set out to create the CLX 50 Disc, we had clear goals in mind—create wheels that are 48 to 54mm deep, aerodynamically optimized, ultra-wide, and under 1400 grams. This meant that they'd have to borrow some weight savings techniques that we developed for the CLX 32, take some aero guidance from the CLX 64, and keep all of the disc brake benefits that we've come to love if we were going to create what we like to call “the unicorn wheel." Why discs you ask? With our disc-specific rims, we ditch the brake track making for a stronger, more impact-resistant rim. This way, you get a disc-specific carbon layup that optimizes stiffness, a weight as close to its rim-brake brethren as possible, and incredible brake modulation and power in all conditions. Even though the CLX 50 is similar in weight to many wheels in the “lightweight” category, aerodynamics came at the forefront of the development. With this, we jumped headlong into Computational Fluid Dynamics computer modeling to arrive at various rim shapes that could make the CLX 50 as fast and light as possible. It took a while, but we narrowed the rim shape down to three contenders that were then CNC-machined into rims, built into wheels, and put into the Win Tunnel. In the tunnel, we tested every wheel, ours and the competition's, with a 24C tire (measuring 26C), as tires can drastically affect testing. We chose a modern-width tire to design our rims around because they not only allow for less tire pressure (which results in more comfort and less rolling resistance) but are also just as aerodynamically efficient when paired with the correct rim width. After finding the optimized rim shape that best supported our svelte weight requirements, we opted to lace the rims to our Aero Flange (AF) hub, via 24 DT Swiss Aerolite spokes, which features the legendary CeramicSpeed bearings. This way you get a complete, superior wheel system—not just a quick rim. And at the end of the day, it all amounts to a 50mm-deep, 770-gram rear wheel that's not only significantly lighter than the competition’s similar depth wheel, but is also measurably faster in every conceivable test than each wheel in its category.
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set - Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches - Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders - Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
Chris King ISO XD Driveshell assembly, complete with bearings.
$4.00 - $16.00
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 746 rear hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. Plus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
Equip yourself with the wheel that carried Tony Martin to a World Championship and reach the pinnacle of your own potential. Zipp’s Super-9 Carbon Clincher Disc underwent extensive fluid dynamic modeling, wind-tunnel testing, and relentless refinement so you can enjoy no-holds-barred aero domination. With a variance in width of just a single centimeter from rim to hub, the Super-9 is almost invisible to the wind. Plus the wide rim creates a virtually seamless integration with the tire, increasing aerodynamics and allowing wider tires run at a lower pressure. This diminishes rolling resistance, increases rider comfort, and reduces the chance of pinch flatting.
Slice through the wind on Roval's Rapide CLX 40 Wheelset. They feature 40mm-tall aero carbon rims, and DT Swiss Revolution straight-pull spokes laced to sealed ceramic cartridge bearings Roval hubs. The rear hub is adorned with DT Swiss's renowned 240 star ratchet internals. The wide, carbon rim provides a round tire profile and greater lateral stiffness for precise handling. This feathery, 1240-gram wheelset spins up with ease so you can bolt out of corners and breeze up the climbs. With your favorite tubular tires, these wheels roll as smooth as silk.
$328.00 - $434.00
What feels better than passing a mountain biker on the trail while gripping the hoods of your cross bike? Not much, but the CR 1600 SPLINE offers more than that. Whether you are cutting through mud, dancing on icy, frozen trails, or exploring dusty desert roads, you will feel the great efficiency of these wheels. Wide straight-pull spokes attached to a beautifully machined, high end Ratchet System hub will keep encouraging you to attack new challenges as soon as the last one is over, and the CR 1600 SPLINE is totally up to it.
At the helm of taking traction, stability, speed, and stiffness to new heights stands the Roval Traverse Fattie 38 650b wheels with 110mm front and 148mm rear hub spacing. And while their Boost-spacing axle widths give the frame and fork clearance and stiffness that results in a stiffer, stronger, and more durable system at a minor weight penalty, what turns them into descending machines is the 38mm internal rim width. The reason behind this is relatively simple: aside from the lightweight, ultra-rugged E5 alloy construction, the combination of the revolutionary width with wider hub flanges equates to an increase in plus-sized tire volume for more suppleness in the ride quality. Not only this, but the ample width also better supports the tire, meaning that you'll experience less "burping" when riding tubeless, as well as a drastic increase in traction. These aren't just a one-trick pony, however. At the front hub, you'll get a 15x110mm thru-axle (end cap options included), and at the rear, the 148mm hub features DT Swiss internals for lightning-fast engagement and acceleration. And to top everything off, these wheels are hand-built to ensure the perfect tension and a long lifespan. Whether you have just picked up a new plus-sized 650b bike, or you're curious to try out three-inch tires on your Boost- spaced 29er, the Traverse 38 Fattie 650b wheels will leave you impressed after the first spin. - Rim Type: Alloy clincher, Zero Bead Hook design, 2Bliss Ready - Rim Material: E5 high-strength alloy - Rim Width: 38mm internal - Front Spoke Pattern: Radial/Three-cross (2:1) - Rear Spoke Pattern: Three-cross (1:1) - Spoke Count: 24-hole Front, 28-hole Rear - Spoke Type: DT Swiss Revolution - Nipple Type: DT Swiss Pro Lock hexagonal - Front Hub: alloy body, 15x110mm thru-axle only—15mm end caps included - Rear Hub: CNC-machined alloy body, high-quality DT 360 internals, includes SRAM XX1 11-speed freehub and 148 end caps - Compatible with Shimano 10- and 11-speed freehub bodies—sold separately. - Bearing Type: Sealed cartridge - Assembly Method: Hand-built - Total Wheelset Weight: 1870g - No rider weight limit.
- Colored rim decal kits to personalize your ride - Decals to fit 2 100w 26-inch rims
Wheels Mfg axles are made from aircraft quality 4130 alloy steel, made specifically for Wheels Mfg. It’s heat-treated to increase strength without making the axle brittle. Rolled threads make for easy assembly of cones & locknuts. - Fits Campagnolo / Italian rear hubs with 130mm spacing - Type: Hollow Axle - Threads: 10mm x 26tpi - Diameter: 10mm - Length: 141mm - 1 axle per bag
A simple solution for completing the Zipp aerodynamic package by covering the valve access hole on most disc wheels. Black, self-adhesive oval patches with the Z logo, in a package of five.
- Converts Salsa Conversion hubs from 135/142 to 150mm in order to use with the RockShox Bluto Fork, or other 150 mm Thru-axle forks - Requires the wheel to be re-dished
Shimano Nexus and Alfine Internally Geared Hub Cassette Joints - Shimano model # CJ-S700 - Does not include cable fixing bolt unit - OEM cassette joint unit for Alfine SG-S700
Shimano Nexus and Alfine Internally Geared Hub Cassette Joints - Shimano model # CJ-S7000 - Does not include cable fixing bolt unit - OEM cassette joint unit for Alfine SG-S7000-8
Adjustment clamps are used to adjust bearing preload on Chris King hubs. - Includes one High Profile (HP) Adjustment Clamp - Fits all Chris King ISO/Disc Rear Hubs
Heavy duty and extra wide PVC rim strips for maximum tube protection.
- Straight gauge 2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads. Black surface treatment resists scratches - 222g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 72 - Nipples sold separately
SRAM's Rise 40 Conversion Cap Tool will allow you to easily change the conversion caps (sold separately) on your Rise 40 wheels.
Replacement end caps for Stan's NoTubes ZTR/3.30/3.30 Ti rear hub. They're compatible with a Type 2 axle.
SRAM's Conversion Caps are just what you need to convert your Roam 60 or Rail 50 front wheel to fit your fork.
• Grade 3 balls and magnetite rust proof finish • Abec 5 precision and silicone w seals • 3 times cryogenic race treatment • Bearings sold individually, not as pair
- Internal gear 3-speed hub with HG-splined 8-10sp freehub body for use with any IS 6-bolt disc brake - 6061 aluminum hub shell with 13/32" slotted solid axle (179mm overall axle length) - Gear ratio range of 177% (33% each step) - Cassette and shifters sold separately. Special shifter setup required: internal 3sp is shifted via a standard mountain 3sp front derailleur shifter. Sturmey Archer shifters not compatible with this hub
- Double butted 2.0/1.8/2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - 192g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 100 - Nipples sold separately
- Longer skewers fit modern frames/forks with thicker dropouts - Aluminum lever/nut, Delrin pivot washer, serrated alloy nut with Nylock - White skewers are powder-coated - Shaft: chromoly - Wheel: front/rear - Spacing (front/rear): 100/135mm - Weight: 112g/set
- Cold forged 304 stainless steel with rolled threads - Lightweight 2.0mm/1.7mm/2.0mm double-butted form - Nipples sold separately - 172g (32 spokes @ 262mm) - Bag of 50
- Cold forged 2.0mm 304 stainless steel with rolled threads - Nipples sold separately - 213g (32 spokes @ 262mm) - Bag of 50
$29.95 - $35.95
- Straight gauge steel - Box of 100, includes 14g black brass nipples
- ProLock: pre-prepped/treated nipple threads with special compound - Hexhead (14g only) design for building/truing at nipple head, in addition to 4-sided flats at rim protrusion - Form-A design assures smooth fit and build - Cold-forged nipple blank machined to DIN 79012 specs - 14mm overall length (2mm taller hexhead for wrench interface, but protrusion through rim is the same as a 12mm DT nipple) - 2.0mm (14g) spoke thread interface with full run-through - Made in Switzerland. - Box/100
Page 1 of 17 Next page