An issue many people ran into when they began using 1x setups was chain retention with the front chainring. In the beginning of the 1x movement, many companies dealt with this by using aftermarket chain keepers that somehow bolted to the frame. Many people discovered that using a narrow-wide chainring in conjunction with some type of 'clutch' rear derailleur helped abate or eliminate these chain-jumping issues. Narrow-wide rings use alternating tooth profiles that more positively engage the chain and help control a deflecting chain in bumpy conditions. Your friends at Surly have partnered with SRAM to bring you stainless steel X-Sync chainrings. Stainless Steel is durable. This durability is pretty useful when you're talking about the one ring that is bearing the brunt of all your miles.
Surly's Stainless Steel Chainrings last longer than their aluminum brethern because the 304 grade metal they use is 35% stronger. The rings aren't pinned or ramped so when one side starts to wear you can flip it around and pedal some more! They work great with singlespeed, fixed, and 1x9 applications, and the teeth are 2.2 - 2.3mm thick so they work well with wider chains.
$50.00 - $70.00
Surly's Stainless Steel Chainrings last longer than their aluminum brethern because the 304 grade metal they use is 35% stronger. The rings aren't pinned or ramped so when one side starts to wear you can flip it around and pedal some more! They work great with singlespeed, fixed, and 1x9 applications, and the teeth are 2.1mm thick so they work well with 9-speed chains.
Surly's MWOD Inner Chainrings are made from stainless steel for extreme durability. These rings are compatible with Surly's MWOD cranks.
$69.95 - $79.95
Wolf Tooth's SDM® chainrings replace your existing spider and chainring with one clean looking, light weight, and stiff piece of machined billet. These come in 3 different offsets: standard GXP, Boost and BB30. Compatibility: - These direct mount chainrings will replace your existing chainring and spider, which is attached via 3 bolts on the back side of the spider near the spindle. You will use these same 3 bolts to attach the Wolf Tooth SDM® chainring. - There are 3 offsets: Standard: 47mm chainline, 6mm offset for cyclocross and road cranks Standard: 49mm chainline, 6mm offset for GXP and long spindle BB30 Boost: 52mm chainline, 3mm offset BB30: 49mm chainline, 0mm offset for BB30 short spindle cranks - Fat Bikes: If you are planning to use this on an X9 or XX1 fat bike crankset with a 190/197 rear hub spacing use the 0 offset ring. If your fat bike has a 170/177 rear hub spacing, use the Standard 6mm offset
- New 3D composite chain ring teeth composition is optimized for chainwheel load out
$44.99 - $59.99
Race Face Narrow-Wide Single Chainrings for 9-11 speed drivetrains. - 7075-T6 aluminum, aerospace grade strength. - Compatible with 9, 10, and 11 speed - Narrow Wide tooth profiling ensures ultimate chain retention - Stiff 4mm plate thickness and I-beam construction transfer loads without flexing - Reversible laser etched graphics - 36t = 50g - 30t Narrow-Wide single rings are threaded with a standard M8 x 0.75 chainring bolt thread
• CNC machined in British Columbia, Canada • S.H.I.F.T technology features sloped ramps, profiled teeth and pins • AL7075-76 rings with hardwearing steel ramps • Black machined and anodized • Double chainrings bolts are included with all Race Face chainring sets • 5-bolt • 110/74 BCD
$93.00 - $117.00
SRAM's XX1 X-Sync Chain Ring mates perfectly to SRAM's XX1 crank. It features a wide-narrow-wide tooth profile to securely hold the chain through the roughest terrain, no chainguide necessary. A variety of sizes ranging from the spin-to-win 28T to the hard-man humbling 38T let you dial in your rig for your strengths or terrain. The unique chainring design allows you to slide slide over the crank arm, so crank removal is not required.
Make SRAM 1x even better with the simplicity of the SRAM X-SYNC Direct Mount chainring. Engineered in Germany, the new Direct Mount rings brings lighter weight and greater simplicity to XX1, X01, X1-1400, and GX-1400 cranksets. SRAM’s Direct Mount rings give riders the perfect opportunity for a serious upgrade. - Fully CNC AL rings - X-SYNC technology - Lighter weight than spider version (~25-50g depending on size) - Offset: 0mm (BB30), 6mm (GXP)
SRAM's X-Sync Boost Direct Mount Chainring features tall teeth with alternating tooth profiles that hold the chain amazingly well and still provide space for mud to clear. - Chainring BCD: SRAM BB30 Direct Mount, SRAM GXP Direct Mount - Color: Black - Drivetrain Speeds: 10, 11 - Material: Aluminum - Ring Position/Type: Chain Retaining Single Ring - Offset: 3mm
This 94 BCD 5 bolt ring will serve all your Vintage crankset and Surly crankset needs! - 4 of the holes are threaded and 1 is a normal through bolt hole (done for Surly compatibility). Use a stock 10mm chainring bolt for the fifth, hidden arm. - These rings fit any 94 BCD 5 bolt crankset - For Plus size bike applications with the Surly OD crankset, e.g. Instigator and Krampus, you will need to use the stock spacers (Spacer Kit QBP Part number CR8609) that came with your 1x setup. You will also need some 16mm bolts from problem solvers. - This ring will work with your vintage 94 BCD 5-bolt cranksets!! - For 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle) - Compatible with all 10, 11, and 12 speed chains (Including SRAM Eagle) - If using a 9 speed drivetrain use a 10 speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9 speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention). - Provide a great chainline on most boost bikes.
$74.99 - $82.49
- 7075-T6 aluminum ring for Easton Cinch system Road/CX/Gravel cranks - Asymmetric four arm shape for greater stiffness in the power zones of the pedal stroke - Narrow-wide tooth profiling prevents chaindrop with a guide or clutch derailleur - Compatible with 9/10/11 speed chains, mounts using a common Park BBT-22 tool - 47mm chainline with the Easton 129mm spindle - 38T (80g), 40T (91g), 42T (98g), 44T (105g), 46T (112g), 48T (123g), 50T (137g)
- The oversized chainrings are CNC machined 7075 Aluminium blanks—2mm thicker than the competition. - Unparalleled stiffness is delivered by an increased Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD) and a two-piece insert-molded carbon composite construction. - The XX Crank geometry provides a narrow 156mm Q factor, efficient chainline, and beveled crank arms to maximize clearance. - X-Glide is the pure science in action common denominator that gives XX its unmatched shifting performance. - 120mm BCD - C-Pin for Cannondale - Short Pin for BB30 - Long Pin for GXP
- Wide tooth profiling prevents chain drop without a chainguide - Compatible with 9/10/11 speed chains, allowing a 1x setup on most drivetrains - Constructed in Canada from 7075 aluminum
- 7075-T12 aluminum ring with tall, narrow-wide tooth design to prevent chain drop - Precision CNC machined and hard Anodized surface coating for longevity - Computer-aided design enables the ultimate combination of strength and lightness
- For chain and derailleur alignment - 20 per bag
Wolf Tooth designed these bolts to be the best on the market. They have a 4mm hex socket and are 10mm long so you can use a bash ring with your chainring that has threaded standoffs like the Wolf Tooth 104 BCD 30t ring, Elliptical 104 BCD rings, 76 BCD rings and others. No nuts are included with these bolts as they are intended for use with threaded chainrings. These work great with Wolf Tooth or any other brand threaded M8 x 0.75 chainrings.
$26.39 - $166.95
- CNC machined 7075-T6 aluminum with modified shift gates and special profiles to allow flawless shifting with 9sp and 10sp drivetrains - Middle and outer chainrings have strategically-placed stainless steel pins to further enhance shifting - 5mm thick middle ring, 4mm thick outer ring - Anodized black with laser-etched graphics
$46.99 - $79.99
- Asymmetric four arm shape for greater stiffness in the power zones of the pedal stroke - Compatible with 9/10/11 speed chains, mounts using a common Park BBT-22 tool
- Anodized aluminum for minimum weight
- Road/Cross/Gravel offset ring has a reverse dish for perfect chainline - Fits Cannondale Hollowgram SI & SISL cranksets, replacing ring and spider - 48mm chainline, same as Cannondale XX1 spider. Use 10 or 11sp chain (10sp chain works on 9sp drivetrain) - Features Drop-Stop tooth design to prevent unwanted chain drop - Made in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy - 64g/68g/72g (30/32/34t)
FSA Pro Road Chainrings deliver flawless shifting for any road drivetrain. - Precision CNC machined AL7075/T6 alloy
$64.99 - $67.99
Narrow wide chainrings compatible with Race Face CINCH system cranks. Direct mounting allows an easy switch between rings and spiders. - Compatible with 9, 10, 11, and 12 speed - Narrow Wide tooth profiling ensures consistent chain retention - Lockring installed/removed with ISIS BB tool - Stiff 4mm plate thickness to transfer loads without flexing
Cinch Oval rings help you put down the watts in the best part of our pedal stroke, on your 10, 11, or 12-speed drivetrains. Ovals provide enhanced traction control when compared to conventional round rings, particularly in high torque, low cadence riding scenarios. We’ve got your timing clocked to improve on that grueling climb. Or simply make your personal pedal-shuttle a little more bearable. And by simply flipping the ring, it becomes Super Boost compatible without losing the same excellent timing to help you maintain traction during the toughest part of your push - Optimized pedal stroke - 1x drivetrain variable width tooth profile stops dropped chains - Super Boost compatible - Wear-resistant 7075 Aluminium
$238.00 - $344.00
Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 11-Speed Chainrings. - Chainring BCD: 110 Shimano Asymmetric - Color: Silver/Black - Defined Color: Silver - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Material: Aluminum - Ring Position/Type: Outer
$11.00 - $32.00
Shimano chainrings offer durability and confidence-inspiring performance, and go a long way towards getting a drivetrain back to optimum working condition. - Compatible with 4-bolt, 104/64 pattern crank arms
$25.00 - $40.00
- CNC machined 6061 aluminum, no shift ramps, hard anodized for durability - Excellent for Singlespeed/fixed gear applications
Not all chainrings are created equal, and if you need proof of this, look no further than these chainrings that Praxis made exclusively for Specialized. - Custom design Praxis rings For Specialized only - Cold-forged, Heat-treated, and hard anodize 7075 T6 Aluminum - Compatible with Campagnolo, Shimano, and SRAM 10-/11-speed cranksets
$67.99 - $79.99
Race Face Next SL Direct Mount Chainrings • 7075-T6 aluminum, aerospace grade strength • Compatible for 9, 10, and 11 speed • Narrow Wide tooth profiling ensures ultimate chain retention • Attaches as part of the Race Face CINCH system (using tool TL6800) allowing you to switch between Direct Mount rings/spiders with ease • Utilizes Race Face proprietary spline design • Stiff 4mm plate thickness to transfer loads without flexing • 41 grams (26T) ranging up to 82 grams (36T) • Compatible with Race Face cranks with CINCH system interface
Page 1 of 7 Next page