"Race bred"—it’s not just a slogan printed on the SB150 top tube. We’ve been pinning on numbers and pinning the throttle since 1985.
Designed for shorter fork offsets, the SB150s headtube angle is slackened and the seat tube angle is way steeper. The reach is also longer with shorter chainstays. Advantage? All of these elements increase the DH prowess and move the rider forward on the bike. But these advantages are not one-sided. The steeper seat angle, short fork offset, and forward riding position also keep the front wheel on the ground, the power to the pedals, and the steering quick and nimble when climbing.
- Forward bias posture—Gives racers the room they need, and centers them on the bike.
- 20mm longer travel fork—Pairs well with our forward-biased frame matching the vertical wheel travel of the rear suspension.
- Slacker headtube—Lower bottom bracket and longer wheelbase.
- Tested to DH standards—High-impact strength carbon lay-up tuned to go fast and tested to DH standards.
|Frame||TURQ Series carbon fiber frame, Switch Infinity suspension technology, press-fit BB92, internally tunneled cable routing, 148mm x 12mm BOOST dropouts, sealed enduro max pivot bearings, integrated derailleur hanger, and axle.|
|Rear Shock||Fox Factory X2 230 x 60mm|
* Subject to change without notice.