If you're on the hunt for a capable, tough, and versatile pair of mountain biking shoes, look no further than the Rime 1.0. They feature a host of Body Geometry hallmarks that you'll find in all of our shoes, plus sweet tech like an X-PEL water management system that reduces water absorption while drastically improving dry time. And, to round out the package, we included a SlipNot Rubber outsole, a Lollipop midsole, and a relaxed fit that balances pedal feel and off-the-bike comfort.
- Approximate weight: 384g (1/2 pair, size 42)
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Cushioned EVA foam midsole for comfort with molded heel cup for stability
- Laces and hook-and-loop overstrap provide a comfortable fit with one-hand adjustability
- Landing Strip cleat pocket is optimized for effortless foot-out riding style with platform clip pedals.
- Relaxed Fit for a balance of pedal feel and off-bike comfort
- SlipNot rubber sole for confident traction
- Stiff Lollipop nylon composite plate for high-performance pedaling and off-the-bike comfort
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major mountain pedals.
- XPEL hydrophobic mesh construction reduces water absorption and dramatically improves drying time.
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.
|Cleat Compatibility||2-bolt or SPD|
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||Hook and loop and standard lacing|
|Upper||XPEL hydrophobic mesh construction|
|Midsole||Lollipop nylon composite|
* Subject to change without notice.