Designed for pushing the limits of Enduro racing or Trail riding, the Specialized 2FO Cliplite delivers pedal connection, comfort, and protection as you race down the trail. This ultra-light version of the popular 2FO Clip is engineered for smooth pedal entry and exit thanks to the Landing Strip cleat pocket, meaning you can focus on going fast on the descent, without the weight penalty for your climb back to the top. It’s foot out, flat out—on a diet.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbed: ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce the chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Landing Strip cleat pocket is optimized for effortless foot-out riding style with platform clip pedals.
- Two independent BOA S2-Snap dials for easy adjustment, backed by the BOA Lifetime Guarantee.
- Stiff Lollipop nylon composite plate for high performance pedaling and off bike comfort.
- SlipNot rubber sole for confident traction.
- Asymmetric toe box protection where you need it.
- Extended length cleat slot (4mm) for rearward cleat set up option.
- Smooth thermobonded upper for lightweight durability and a snag-free profile.
- Cushioned EVA midsole for comfort with molded heel cup for stability.
- Standard Fit last for a balance of pedal feel and off-bike comfort.
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major MTB pedals.
- Approximate weight: 379g (1/2 pair, size 42)
SPD/2-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Mountain Bike shoes. Look/SPD-SL/3-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Road Bike shoes.
Cleats are sold separately or with pedals. Be sure your shoes feature the correct bolt pattern.
|Cleat Compatibility||2-bolt or SPD|
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||BOA closure|
|Outsole||SlipNot rubber sole|
|Weight||379g (1/2 pair, Size 42)|
* Subject to change without notice.