We understand that some people want as much connection with their bike as possible. That's why we made these gloves with zero padding on the palm, delivering exceptional bar feel, while still providing a layer of fabric for the occasional spill.
As the glove of choice of Danny MacAskill, Kris Kyle, the Athertons, and Hazzard Racing, the calibre of the Hummvee Lite is undisputable. The gloves' lightweight, minimal construction delivers a great fit, max bar feel, and isn't short on durability.
- 4 way stretch, breathable lightweight mesh backhand
- Pull-on stretch cuff
- Durable synthetic leather palm with laser-cut perforations for ventilation
- Zero padding for maximum dexterity and bar feel
- Silicone print palm and fingertips for grip
- Terry sweat wipe on thumb